This article is a stub. You can help The School: White Day Wiki by expanding it.
- "Welcome to WangReal World"
- — Console Mode welcome message.
The Console mode commands are intended to be used in the console mode of White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (2001), The commands are in Korean and must be used as is, this was intended for developers but may be used for debugging (testing) or cheating. The console cannot be normally used in normal release of White Day, however, by using special DLL files and an EXE file that were packaged with a magazine bundle of the game, players can enable the console mode.
- ~ : Open the console
- Number 2 : Heal
- Number 5 : Quick save
- F11 : NOCLIP on / off
- Q ( While NOCLIP is on ) : Go up
- E ( While NOCLIP is on ) : Go down
- B ( Keep pressing ) : Time flows slower.
- N ( Keep pressing ) : Time flows faster.
|머거.Item name + number||Example|
|머거.동전 99||Will give you 99 Coins|
Other notes Edit
- You can also use 먹어 Instead of 머거.
- 먹어, 머거 (meo-geo) Means eat.
- You can also use console command in Ghost school tragedy leaked demo. NOCLIP, BSPMODE 0 ~ 3, etc.
- Use the console mode / commands if you get stuck or find the game too hard or if you encounter several bugs in the Unnamed patch.