- This article is about difficulty settings found in White Day: A Labyrinth Named School and it's Remake.
There are multiple game modes to choose from that change the difficulty of the game.
- Very Easy (Wang Easy)
- Hard (Available upon completion of Normal mode)
- Real (Wang Real) (Available upon completion of Normal mode)
- Very Easy [ Wang Easy ]
- This is suitable for people who want enjoy the game without much difficulty.
- You can run away from janitor more easily compared to the other difficulties.
- Less thrills, but more easy to play.
- You can receive phone messages as hints
- A balanced difficulty.
- You can solve a hidden puzzles and collect ghost stories.
- You can enjoy the thrills of the game in a harder difficulty.
- You can encounter the hidden ghosts in school
- Hell [ Wang(King) Real ]
- There are no saves, but a pen is provided as an opportunity to retry when the game is over)
- Improvement of Janitors AI compared to hard mode)
- Hidden items appeared
- Janitors notification icons do not appear.
- Beacons for Items do not appear
- Collection Items for Special Costumes.
- As the difficulty increases, the damage you receive increases, brightness decreases, ghosts and janitors become more intelligent, and the chance of heart rate increases.
- In "Hard" and "Real" difficulties, you cannot save the game, as you cannot obtain the marker pens. In the remake you can save the game during any difficulty.
- "Hard" and "Real" difficulties give the player a 2-hour time limit to complete the game. If the time limit runs out, the player loses. In the remake there is no time limit for the harder difficulties.
- In "Very Easy" and "Easy" difficulties, you cannot obtain the Sanitary Gloves, since your heart rate will not increase.
- In "Very Easy" and "Easy" difficulties, you can obtain hints by receiving SMS messages on your cell phone.
- Originally only "Very Easy", "Easy" and "Normal" are available from the start. To unlock "Hard" and "Real" the player has to complete the game once/on "Normal". A patch enables all 5 difficulties to be available from the start.