Lee Eun-seok ( Hangul: 이은석 , Alternate spellings: Yi Eunseok ) is a video game developer from Seoul, Korea. He is currently working at What! Studio at Nexon Korea. He had formerly worked at Sonnori and is known for his role as the director of White Day: A Labyrinth Named School. He is currently developing an open world sandbox mmo game called Durango.
He started work as an indie developer and was involved with three projects from 1994 to 1996, afterwards he started work with Sonnori from 1998 to 2001 where he became the director of White Day, a horror adventure game. Since February 2002, he started working at Nexon Korea and has been involved in various video game projects since.
- 1994 : "85-doeeussuda!" (85되었수다!) [Parody Indiegame of Parodius]
- 1996 : "Astrocounter of Crescents" (불기둥 크레센츠)
- 1997 : "Sakje-doiutsuda!" (삭제되었수다!) [The sequel to "85-doeeussuda!" (85되었수다!)]
- 1998 - 2001 : Director of "White Day", a horror adventure game
- 2002 - 2005 : Art director of "Mabinogi"
- 2006 - 2010 : Director of "Vindictus"
- 2011 : Director of art exhibition "BORDERLESS - Inspired by NEXON"
- 2012 - present : Director of "Durango"
- Lee Eun-seok at LinkedIn
- Lee Eun-seok's Egloos Blog (Korean)
- 'Story of the White Day game development' Category in Blog