The Labyrinth (Hangul: 미궁) is the ending level in White Day: A Labyrinth Named School.
It's possibly the world of the dead, or another world altogether, and is located within the school.
In the PC/PS4 version, The user can go to the another labyrinth that only appears in 'Yoo Ji-min route'.
The Labyrinth is located within the school, but exists in the world of the dead (or another world). It is presumed to have been created by The Master of the Labyrinth. However, the purpose of the labyrinth is quite unknown.
In the Remake ver, there is no attack by "The Master of the Labyrinth". However, A time limit feature has been added.
In the PC/PS4 version, Ji-min goes to another labyrinth.
The official name of that place is shown on the screen as '???'. She must collect all 5 Trigrams in order, avoiding The Master of the Labyrinth.
See the document in the 'Spell' category for the order of collecting the trigrams.
- During some loading screens, a picture of the labyrinth appears.
- Even though it's a labyrinth, there's no diverging paths, meaning that the player cannot get stuck. It may have been made like this to avoid frustration.
- The Labyrinth appears in the school and is the last area in the game. The full title of the game has the Labyrinth in it. It is taken from the name of the main soundtrack, which existed before the game.
- The Labyrinth consists of five sections. Each section has a different color and width. (Original)
- In the Remake, The Master of the Labyrinth does not attack.
- Conversations that play while escaping the labyrinth, give details about a paranormal incident.
- In the Remake the collecting order of the Amulets was written in a document titled Class Data (2) / Class Materials (2).