White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (Hangul: 화이트데이 학교라는 이름의 미궁 ; RR: hwaiteudei haggyolaneun ileum-ui migung) in Korea, known as The School: White Day overseas on mobile, or simply WhiteDay, is a survival horror title developed by ROI Games (Sonnori) and Gachyon Soft (가치온소프트) and is a complete remake of the 2001 PC game of the same name. The original game gained a lot of popularity in South Korea. It also gained a cult-like following in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and other countries.
The mobile version of the game was released in 2015 for Android on local Korean store (T store), Google Play Store and on iOS (Apple iTunes store), later the game was updated with English text/voice support and later it got renamed to The School: White Day outside of Korea.
An updated remastered version with new additions and better graphics has been released on PS4 and PC (Steam) platforms in 2017 after several delays, simply titled White Day: A Labyrinth Named School, the original game title which was used for all regions, perhaps due to obvious fan feedback.
The School: White Day, is a fear-inducing, survival horror game viewed, completely from a first-person perspective. White Day captures a distinctly Asian perspective and atmosphere, and centers around a high school that is swirling with legends and mysteries. The game follows the story of Lee Hee-Min, the protagonist, and other students who find themselves locked in the school late at night.
- Support page (EN)
- Official Website (Kor)
- PS4 Version Website created by the publisher(EN)
- Facebook Page (EN)
- Facebook Page (Korean)
- White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (Korea) on T-Store.
- White Day on Steam Greenlight
- White Day on Steam Store
- White Day Discussions on Steam
- White Day on PlayStation Store (US)
- ↑ 로이게임즈-아크시스템웍스, PS4용 '화이트데이' 日 퍼블리싱 계약
- ↑ Devore, Jordan (2017-05-03). Fan-favorite Korean horror game White Day: A Labyrinth Named School headed to PC and PS4. Destructoid. Destructoid. Retrieved on 2017-05-04. “Never go to school after dark”
- ↑ JUSTDAN INTERNATIONAL Homepage
- ↑ 화이트데이 : 학교라는 이름의 미궁 Android (T-Store) - Korean Ver. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (Android) on T-Store (Korea Only)
- ↑ 화이트데이 학교라는 이름의 미궁 - Android (Google Play Store) - Korean Ver. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (Android) on Google Play Store (Korea Only)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (Android) on Google Play Store (English).
- ↑ 화이트데이 : 학교라는 이름의 미궁 - iOS (Apple Itunes Store) - Korean Ver. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (iOS) on Apple Itunes Store (Korea Only)
- ↑ Whiteday : a labyrinth named school - iOS (Apple Itunes Store) in US Market. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (iOS) on US Apple Itunes Store
- ↑ White Day on Steam Store Page
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 White Day Official Facebook Postings
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 File:White_day_roi_game_jamie_email_reference.png
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 PQube Official Facebook PostingsWhiteDay Release date
- ↑ Famitsu: 『WHITEDAY～学校という名の迷宮～』迷い込んだ学校から逃げろ！さもなくば……!? - ファミ通.com (2017-06-01). “Famitsu reveals release date of the Japanese PS4 Version”
- ↑ Souppouris, Aaron (November 4, 2015). Cult horror game 'White Day' is coming to PSVR. Engadget. Retrieved on 5 December 2015.
- ↑ White Day on Steam Greenlight
- ↑ Romano, Sal (November 3, 2015). Romantic horror adventure game White Day announced for PlayStation VR. Gematsu. Retrieved on 5 December 2015.