Summary • Plot • Gameplay • Development • Marketing • Reception • Credits • Gallery • Errors • Notes • Modding
- See also: White Day: A Labyrinth Named School
The School: White Day, known as White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (Hangul: 화이트데이 학교라는 이름의 미궁 ; RR: hwaiteudei haggyolaneun ileum-ui migung) in Korea, is a survival horror title developed by ROI Games and Gachyon Soft (가치온소프트). It is a complete remake of the 2001 PC game of the same name. The original game gained a lot of popularity in South Korea. It also gained a cult-like following in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and other countries.
The game is currently available for Android on local Korean store (T store), Google Play Store and on iOS (Apple iTunes store). On 19 February 2016, ROI Games released an update with English translation  and was released internationally in other languages at a later date. It is also slated to release on PC (Steam) and on PS4 and was scheduled to release in 2016, but later delayed to 14 March 2017 to match release date of both platforms with White Day. In February 2017, the release date is delayed again due to problem with publishing other languages to overseas (international).
The School: White Day, is a fear-inducing, survival horror game viewed, completely from a first-person perspective. White Day captures a distinctly Asian perspective and atmosphere, and centers around a high school that is swirling with legends and mysteries. The game follows the story of Lee Hui-min, the protagonist, and other students who find themselves locked in the school late at night.
|Family Name||Name||Voice Actor/Actress (Korean)||Voice Actor/Actress (English)|
|Han||So-yeong||Rhee Ji-yeong (이지영)||Sarah Natochenny|
|Seol||Ji-hyun||Lee So-eun (이소은)||Kate Bristol|
|Kim||Seong-ah||Yang Jung-hwa (양정화)||Erica Schroeder|
|Lee||In-hyup (Tentative name)||Unknown||Unknown|
|Son||Dal-su||Han shin (한신)||Tom Wayland|
|Lee||Bong-gu||Han shin (한신)||Jason Griffith|
|Kim||Ji-won||Han shin (한신)||Jason Griffith|
|Choi||Eun-mi||Lee Gye-yun (이계윤)||Melissa Hope|
|Master of the Labyrinth (미궁의 주인)||Yang Jung-hwa (양정화)||Erica Schroeder|
|Face Filled with Hatred||KOR||ENG|
|Haunted Head Ghost||KOR||ENG|
- Official Homepage (English)
- Official Homepage (Korean)
- Facebook Page (English)
- Facebook Page (Korean)
- White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (Korea) on T-Store.
- ↑ 로이게임즈-아크시스템웍스, PS4용 '화이트데이' 日 퍼블리싱 계약
- ↑ 화이트데이 : 학교라는 이름의 미궁 Android (T-Store) - Korean Ver. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (Android) on T-Store (Korea Only)
- ↑ 화이트데이 학교라는 이름의 미궁 - Android (Google Play Store) - Korean Ver. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (Android) on Google Play Store (Korea Only)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (Android) on Google Play Store (English).
- ↑ 화이트데이 : 학교라는 이름의 미궁 - iOS (Apple Itunes Store) - Korean Ver. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (iOS) on Apple Itunes Store (Korea Only)
- ↑ Whiteday : a labyrinth named school - iOS (Apple Itunes Store) in US Market. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (iOS) on US Apple Itunes Store
- ↑ Korean Game Rating Board
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Souppouris, Aaron (November 4, 2015). Cult horror game 'White Day' is coming to PSVR. Engadget. Retrieved on 5 December 2015.
- ↑ White Day on Steam Greenlight
- ↑ Romano, Sal (November 3, 2015). Romantic horror adventure game White Day announced for PlayStation VR. Gematsu. Retrieved on 5 December 2015.
- ↑ Official White Day Facebook Page (November 16, 2016). Development of White Day for PS4 and PC/PS4 Release date Announcement (Korean). Retrieved on 21 November 2016.