This article is a stub. You can help The School: White Day Wiki by expanding it.
The timeline page is intended to give a summary of events that occur in The School: White Day series in both real life and in-universe.
- White Day: Ghost School starts development in 1998, a trailer is included on the disc of Steel Empire.
- White Day continues development and evolves into the version know as White Day: Blood Festival with a release date target of 1999.
- White Day is redeveloped and evolved into a third revision, now known as White Day: A Ghost School Tragedy. A stripped down demo version is showcased in ECTS 2000 of the European Computer Trade Show.
- White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is officially released in Korea. With few official patches released later.
- Oh! Jaemi is added to new release versions of White Day.
- White Day is announced for an English release by 4AM Entertainment with further Amazon listing detailing a Multiplayer Mode (which was initially removed before the first release).
- Rana Northwod and John (Unnamed) create the first English patches, the former who enabled the English leftover data by Sonnori and the later who tried and re-translated the game (although it still had many errors due to the lack of proof reading).
- White Day becomes a popular game outside of Korea thanks to the
piratedpatched version and English patch, especially amongst streamers.
- Sonnori's webpage gets back up for a short while and a teaser is shown for White Day on mobile, which would later be known globally (outside Korea) as The School: White Day.
- The School: White Day is released globally on iOS/Android with Korean, English and Chinese dub and a variety of Text/Subtitle language selection.