The School: White Day, known as White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (Hangul: 화이트데이 학교라는 이름의 미궁 ; RR: hwaiteudei haggyolaneun ileum-ui migung) in Korea, is a survival horror title developed by ROI Games and Gachyon Soft (가치온소프트). It is a complete remake of the 2001 PC game of the same name. The original game gained a lot of popularity in South Korea. It also gained a cult-like following in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and other countries.
The game is currently available for Android on local Korean store (T store), Google Play Store and on iOS (Apple iTunes store). On 19 February 2016, ROI Games released an update with English translation and was released internationally in other languages at a later date, followed with a name change update for English and International versions (The School: White Day). 
It is slated to release on PC (Steam) and on PS4 and was scheduled to release in 2016, but later delayed to 14 March 2017 to match release date of both platforms with White Day. It was delayed again due to problems with publishing international versions, the new release date was revealed to be August 2017, with PQube game's publishing the PS4 English version and Arc System Works publishing the Japanese version. PQube used the game's original title (White Day: A Labyrinth Named School), perhaps due to obvious fan feedback.
The School: White Day, is a fear-inducing, survival horror game viewed, completely from a first-person perspective. White Day captures a distinctly Asian perspective and atmosphere, and centers around a high school that is swirling with legends and mysteries. The game follows the story of Lee Hui-min, the protagonist, and other students who find themselves locked in the school late at night.
- Support page (EN)
- Official Website (Kor)
- PS4 Version Website created by the publisher(EN)
- Facebook Page (EN)
- Facebook Page (Korean)
- White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (Korea) on T-Store.
- ↑ 로이게임즈-아크시스템웍스, PS4용 '화이트데이' 日 퍼블리싱 계약
- ↑ Devore, Jordan (2017-05-03). Fan-favorite Korean horror game White Day: A Labyrinth Named School headed to PC and PS4. Destructoid. Destructoid. Retrieved on 2017-05-04. “Never go to school after dark”
- ↑ JUSTDAN INTERNATIONAL Homepage
- ↑ 화이트데이 : 학교라는 이름의 미궁 Android (T-Store) - Korean Ver. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (Android) on T-Store (Korea Only)
- ↑ 화이트데이 학교라는 이름의 미궁 - Android (Google Play Store) - Korean Ver. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (Android) on Google Play Store (Korea Only)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (Android) on Google Play Store (English).
- ↑ 화이트데이 : 학교라는 이름의 미궁 - iOS (Apple Itunes Store) - Korean Ver. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (iOS) on Apple Itunes Store (Korea Only)
- ↑ Whiteday : a labyrinth named school - iOS (Apple Itunes Store) in US Market. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (iOS) on US Apple Itunes Store
- ↑ White Day on Steam Store Page
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 White Day Official Facebook Postings
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 File:White_day_roi_game_jamie_email_reference.png
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 PQube Official Facebook PostingsWhiteDay Release date
- ↑ Famitsu: 『WHITEDAY～学校という名の迷宮～』迷い込んだ学校から逃げろ！さもなくば……!? - ファミ通.com (2017-06-01). “Famitsu reveals release date of the Japanese PS4 Version”
- ↑ Korean Game Rating Board
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Souppouris, Aaron (November 4, 2015). Cult horror game 'White Day' is coming to PSVR. Engadget. Retrieved on 5 December 2015.
- ↑ White Day on Steam Greenlight
- ↑ Romano, Sal (November 3, 2015). Romantic horror adventure game White Day announced for PlayStation VR. Gematsu. Retrieved on 5 December 2015.
- ↑ Official White Day Facebook Page (November 16, 2016). Development of White Day for PS4 and PC/PS4 Release date Announcement (Korean). Retrieved on 21 November 2016.