Coin (Hangul: 동전 ) also known as Yeondu Coin (Hangul: 연두동전 ; RR: yeondu dongjeon) or School Coin is the only currency in White Day and can be used to buy several things like Soybean Milk or Canned Coffee from Vending Machines.
- Each coin is worth 500 won.
- Since coins are the only way to buy health items (other than discovering a First Aid Kit), it's wise to keep them in spare and not to get hit too much by ghosts and the Janitor.
- When a new game is started, the player already has a certain amount of coins on them. The amount of coins is dependant on the difficulty.
- In the Remake, the coins were replaced.
(500 won -> School Coin ( In Korea ver.- Yeondu coin [ Only used within the school ] )
- The coin in the remake has an embossed text that reads "Since 1953" which could be a hint to the establishment of the school or when the school currency was first created. It's also the year when the Korean War ended.