She is second protagonist in the game (PS4/PC version).
This section is empty. You can help out the The School: White Day Wiki by inserting the appropriate content here.
- If you want to meet her, you should get an ending associated with 'Han So-young' ( White Chrysanthemum / Hyacinth / Ivy ) in Normal mode. Then you can meet her in the 2nd playthrough.
- To play her scenario, you must find a total of 10 doodles on the walls in the Main Building, section 1 until you acquire a Wooden Token. And you should see the CCTV footage 3 times in the Principal's Office in the 'Main Building, Section 2' and then go straight to the Biology Lab.
- After Hee-Min saves her, The user becomes her and and the game's scenario and plot will revolve all around her.
- In the Yoo Ji-min route of PC/PS4 version, the user can enter all the rooms (except the 2nd floor of yellow key card door, 1st floor of blue key card door & Auditorium & Gymnasium area) without a key. Some items or documents can not be obtained in Yoo Ji-min route, ( ex: Pin, Paper Crane, School Ghost Stories ) but some documents or items can only be acquired from 'Yoo Ji-min route'. ( ex: Luminol Solvent, Western Art History, A Note from the Art Teacher_01 )
- “고마워해요? 뭘 고마워해야 하는데요…!? 뭔가 착각 하시나 본데…” / "Thank you? Why do I have to thank you? I guess you're mistaken..."
- “아… 파리…파리. 날파리가 또 소영언니 주변을 날아 다니겠군” / "Ah... fly... fly. Those boys that roam around So-young are like flies."
- "Ah, one after another they just keep coming, I gotta beat them up with the stick!! Uhhh!!"
- She does not appear in the mobile version (mostly due to space consumption and being the first release).
- Not much known about her but according to the New White Day trailer, she seems to like drawing on the walls.
- Drawing on walls could be an ability or a game mechanic that will benefit during gameplay.
- Game community & news site Ruliweb.com wrote "White Day: A Labyrinth Named School" (The School: White Day) is a remake of the mobile version for PS4, which will not only improve graphics, but also adds a new female protagonist." and "and her new ending collection is also added." Confirming that she's getting her new ending collection (and possibly hinting at her own unique storyline).
- On June 30, 2017. White Day's Official Facebook has released a bit of information about her.
- She is a 1st year student at Yeondu high school student and she is curious and has a habit of drawing doodles.
- She is fascinated by So-young and admires her.
- She regard Lee Hee-Min as a harmful bug hovering around So-young. So she is extremely alert for him.
- A user can meet her only if certain conditions are met, and You can play a new scenario through an encounter with her.
- In the Voice actor's interview video, This character's initial name was Min-Ji. However, After the recording of the voice actor, the character's name was changed.
- The condition for the‘Yoo Ji-Min’event has been adjusted (to lower the difficulty) in 1.03 steam version patch or 1.02 PS4 version patch.(Hard->Normal)