Yoo Ji-min (Hangul: 유지민 ), is a upcoming protagonist/character in that is set to appear in the PC & PS4 versions of The School: White Day.
She will be the second protagonist in the game (and is exclusive to the PS4 and PC versions). She will not appear in the mobile version. (Mostly due to space consumption).
This section is empty. You can help out the The School: White Day Wiki by inserting the appropriate content here.
- “고마워해요? 뭘 고마워해야 하는데요…!? 뭔가 착각 하시나 본데…” / "Thank you? Why do I have to thank you? I guess you're mistaken..."
- “아… 파리…파리. 날파리가 또 소영언니 주변을 날아 다니겠군” / "Ah... fly... fly. Those boys that roam around So-young are like flies."
- Not much known about her but according to the New White Day trailer, she seems to like drawing on the walls.
- Drawing on walls could be an ability or a game mechanic that will benefit during gameplay.
- Game community & news site Ruliweb.com wrote "White Day: A Labyrinth Named School" (The School: White Day) is a remake of the mobile version for PS4, which will not only improve graphics, but also adds a new female protagonist." and "and her new ending collection is also added." Confirming that she's getting her new ending collection (and possibly hinting at her own unique storyline).
- On June 30, 2017. White Day's Official Facebook has released a bit of information about her.
- She is a 1st year student at Yeondu high school student and she is curious and has a habit of drawing doodles.
- She is fascinated by So-young and admires her.
- She regard Lee Hui-min as a harmful bug hovering around So-young. So she is extremely alert for him.
- A user can meet her only if certain conditions are met, and You can play a new scenario through an encounter with her.
- In the Voice actor's interview video, This character's initial name was Min-Ji. However, After the recording of the voice actor, the character's name was changed.