She is second protagonist in the game (PS4/PC version).
This section is empty. You can help out the The School: White Day Wiki by inserting the appropriate content here.
- If you want to meet her, you should get an ending associated with 'Han So-young' ( White Chrysanthemum / Hyacinth / Ivy ) in Normal mode. Then you can meet her in the 2nd playthrough.
- To play her scenario, you must find a total of 10 doodles on the walls in the Main Building, section 1 until you acquire a Wooden Token. And you should see the CCTV footage 3 times in the Principal's Office in the 'Main Building, Section 2' and then go straight to the Biology Lab.
- After Hee-Min saves her, The user becomes her and and the game's scenario and plot will revolve all around her.
- In the Yoo Ji-min route of PC/PS4 version, the user can enter all the rooms (except the 2nd floor of yellow key card door, 1st floor of blue key card door & Auditorium & Gymnasium area) without a key. Some items or documents can not be obtained in Yoo Ji-min route, ( ex: Pin, Paper Crane, School Ghost Stories ) but some documents or items can only be acquired from 'Yoo Ji-min route'. ( ex: Luminol Solvent, Western Art History, A note from the Art Teacher_01 )
- “고마워해요? 뭘 고마워해야 하는데요…!? 뭔가 착각 하시나 본데…”
- “아… 파리…파리. 날파리가 또 소영언니 주변을 날아 다니겠군”
("Ah... fly... fly. Those boys that roam around So-young are like flies.)"
- "Thank you? What should I thank you for?? I think you are confused!!"
- "Ah, one after another they just keep coming, I gotta beat them up with the stick!! Uhhh!!"
The list of the 10 doodles drawn by Ji-min
|The corridor wall near the entrance door of classroom 2-6, Main Building, Section 1||This fly looks like Ji-hyeon...|
|The corridor wall between the 2 entrance door of Workshop, Main Building, Section 1||The pigeon looks sad in the drawing.|
|The corridor wall near the entrance doors of Home Economics Classroom, Main Building, Section 1||The cat is looking for her baby cat.|
|The corridor wall between 2 entrance doors of Classroom 2-1 & 2-2, Main Building, Section 1||This is a drawing of a stick bug saying something.|
|The wall of the space inside the Recording Room, Main Building, Section 1||The butterfly has wings in the shape of human faces.|
|The corridor wall between 2 entrance doors of Classroom 2-7 & 2-8, Main Building, Section 1|
※ The user can check this doodle, after Ji-min leaves that place.
|The fly looks like Sung-A.|
|The corridor wall between 2 entrance doors of Classroom 2-9 & 2-10, Main Building, Section 1||A lollipop? What does this mean?|
/ SY... Does this mean So-Young?
|The wall of large space next to the Gym Storage Room, Main Building, Section 1||It's a drawing of a birdcage. There is no bird inside.|
|The wall of the passageway that connects Main Building, Section 1 and Gym (Auditorium).|
The passageway near the Gym Storage Room on the 2nd floor.
|This is a drawing of a rat who is holding huge crutches.|
|The concrete handrail in the stair landing between the 1st and 2nd floors, Main Building, Section 1.|
The stair near the Boy's/Girl's Bathroom.
|There is a drawing of a crying angel.|
- She does not appear in the mobile version (mostly due to space consumption and being the first release).
- Not much known about her but according to the New White Day trailer, she seems to like drawing on the walls.
- Drawing on walls could be an ability or a game mechanic that will benefit during gameplay.
- Game community & news site Ruliweb.com wrote "White Day: A Labyrinth Named School" (The School: White Day) is a remake of the mobile version for PS4, which will not only improve graphics, but also adds a new female protagonist." and "and her new ending collection is also added." Confirming that she's getting her new ending collection (and possibly hinting at her own unique storyline).
- On June 30, 2017. White Day's Official Facebook has released a bit of information about her.
- She is a 1st year student at Yeondu high school student and she is curious and has a habit of drawing doodles.
- She is fascinated by So-young and admires her.
- She regard Lee Hee-Min as a harmful bug hovering around So-young. So she is extremely alert for him.
- A user can meet her only if certain conditions are met, and You can play a new scenario through an encounter with her.
- In the Voice actor's interview video, This character's initial name was Min-Ji. However, After the recording of the voice actor, the character's name was changed.
- The condition for the‘Yoo Ji-Min’event has been adjusted (to lower the difficulty) in 1.03 steam version patch or 1.02 PS4 version patch.(Hard->Normal)